Be Sure To Read These Important Safety Tips Before Using Intex Products. If You Have Any Questions, Please Consult The Owner’s Manual Or Contact Customer Service.
To Reduce the Risk Infant Suffocation
- Infants have suffocated on inflatable mattresses. Never place an infant younger than 15 months on an inflatable mattress.
- Avoid entrapment between the mattress and vertical spaces created by walls, dressers and other furniture. When used by children over 15 months old, make sure there’s ample space between the mattress and other objects. (We recommend at least a shoulder’s width of space.)
Additional Air Mattress Safety Tips
- Always keep your air mattress fully inflated when in use.
- Never use an air mattress in water.
- Keep your air mattress away from fire.
- Do not use flammable substances (like aerosol tire repair products) with your air mattress. The mattress may ignite or explode.
- Keep the air mattress away from stairs, windows and sharp, breakable objects.
- Never stand, walk or jump on your air mattress.
- Always supervise children around air mattress.
- Inflate only with a low-pressure inflator. Do not over inflate.
- Stretching is a natural characteristic of new vinyl. During initial use, your air mattress may become soft and require additional inflation to maintain desired firmness. This is normal for the first few days of use.
- Clean your air mattress with mild soapy solution. Do not use chemicals.
- Use PVC glue and patches to repair.
- Always keep the flocked side of the mattress up.
- Follow the above guidelines to avoid entrapment, suffocation, serious injury or property damage.